1. Sampath S et al. Effect of homeopathic preparations of Syzygium jambolanum and Cephalandra indica on gastrocnemius muscle of high fact and high fructose-induced type 2 diabetic rates. Homeopathy. Jul 2013.
2. Nayak C et al. A prospective multi-centric open clinical trial of homeopathy in diabetic distal symmetric polyneuropathy. Homeopathy Apr 2013.
3. Lin RT et al. Electroacupuncture and rosiglitazone combined therapy as a means of treating insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes mellitus: a randomized controlled trial. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2013.
4. Wandell PE et al. Effects of tactile massage on metabolic biomarkers in patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Metab Oct 2013.
5. Peplow PV et al. Electroacupuncture for control of blood glucose in diabetes: Literature review. J Acupuncture Meridian Stud. Feb 2012.
6. Beena et al. Yogic practice and diabetes mellitus in geriatric patients. J Yoga Jan 2013.
7. Kiecolt-Glaser JK et al. Adiponection, leptin and yoga practice. Physiol Behav 2012 Dec.
8. Mandel et al. Effects of music therapy and music-assisted relaxation and imagery on health-related outcomes in diabetes education: a feasibility study. Diabetes Educ Aug 2013.
9. Malzac J. Homeopathic immunomodulators principles and clinical cases. Medicina Biologica 2004.
10. Lee H et al. Obesity, inflammation and diet. Pediatr Gastroenterol Hepatol Nutr. Sept 2013.
11. Ahn S et al. Effects of Tai Chi Exercise on glucose control, neuropathy scores, balance, and quality of life in patients with type 2 diabetes and neuropathy. J Altern Complement Med Dec 2012.
12. Lee et al. Nutritional supplements and their effects on glucose control. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2012.
13. Silva et al. Fiber intake and glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a systematic review with meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
14. de Luis et al. a randomized clinical trial with two doses of an enteral diabetes-specific supplements in elderly patients with diabetes mellitus type 2. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci Jun 2013.
15. Tomeo-Carneiro et al. One-year supplementation with a grape extract containing resveratrol modulates inflammatory-related micro-RNAs and cytokines expression in peripheral blood mononuclear cells of type 2 diabetes and hypertensive patients with coronary artery disease. Pharmacl Res Jun 2013.
16. Wein S et al. Oral green tea catechines transiently lower plasma glucose concentrations in female db/db mice. J Med Food apr 2013.
17. Capdor J et al. Zinc and glycemic control: a meta-analysis of randomised placebo controlled supplementation trials in humans. Trace Elem Med Biol Apr 2013.
18. Udupa et al. A comparative study of effects of omega-3 Fatty acids, alpha lipoic Acid and vitamin e in type 2 diabetes mellitus. Ann Med Health Sci Res Jul 2013.
19. Cappelli V et al. Evaluation of a new association between insultin sensitizers and alpha lipoic acid in obese women affected by PCOS. Minerva Gynecol Aug 2013.
20. Panwar H et al. Probiotics as a potential biotherapeutics in the management of type 2 diabetes – prospects and perspectives. Diabetes Metab Res. Feb 2013.
21. Ferdousi et al. Serum zinc and magnesium level in newly diagnosed type-2 diabetic subjects. Mymensingh Med J. Jul 2013.
22. Xu J et al. Associations of serum andurinary magnesium with the pre-diabetes, diabetes and diabetic complications in the Chinese Northeast population PLoS One Feb 2013.
23. McMullah CJ et al. Melatonin secretion and the incidence of type 2 diabetes. JAMA Apr 2013.
24. Banihani S et al. Pomegranate and type 2 diabetes. Nutr Res May 2013.
25. Madani Z et al. Dietary sardine protein lowers insulin resistance, leptin and TNF alpha and beneficially affects adipose tissue oxidative stress in rats with fructose-induced metabolic syndrome. Int J Mol Med. Feb 2012.
26. Tzeng et al. Zerumbone, a Natural Cyclic Sesquiterpene of Zingiber zerumbet Smith, attenuates non alcoholic fatty liver disease in Hamsters fed on a high fat diet. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med Oct 2013.