Female Sexual Function Test
Explanation of terms used:
Sexual desire or interest
Sexual arousal / Turned on
1. How often do you feel interested in sex?
A ⇒ No sexual activity
B ⇒Almost always or always
C ⇒ Most times (more than half the time)
2. How would you rate your level of sexual interest?
3. How often do you feel turned on during sex?
4. How turned on were you during sex?
5. How confident have you felt about getting aroused during sex?
6. How often would you say that you have you been satisfied with your arousal during sex?
7. How often do you feel wet during sex?
8. How easy or difficult is it to become lubricated (wet) during sex
9. How often do you stay wet until the end of sex?
10. How difficult or easy is it to stay wet until the end of sex?
11. How often do you orgasm when you have sex?
12. In the past month how easy was it for you to orgasm when you had sex?
13. How happy are you about your ease or lack of ease having orgasms?
14. How happy are you about the emotional contact between you and a partner (s)?
15. How happy are you about your sex life?
16. How often is sex painful?
17. What level of pain do you usually feel during sex?
Check your score