1. Savtsova et al. The immunocorrective effectsof laser reflexotherapy in experimental influenza infection. Zh Mikrobiol Epidemiol Immunobiol Jan 1990.
2. Siqueira et al. H3N2 homeopathic influenza virus solution modifies cellular and biochemical aspects of MDCK and JJ4G8 cell lines. Homeopathy 2013.
3. Homeopathic Oscillococcinum for preventing and treating influenza and influenza-like illness. Dec 2012.
4. Urushisaki et al. Caffeoylquinic acids are major constituents with potent anti-influenza effects in Brazilian green propolis water extract. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. Mar 2011.
5. Shimizu et al. Anti-influenza virus activity of propolis in vitro and its efficacy against influenza infection in mice. Antivir Chem Chemother 2008.
6. Yang et al. Effects of a traditional Taiji/Qigong curriculum on older adults immune response to influenza vaccine. Med Sport Sci 2008.
7. Ketiladze et al.. Interferon and other immunological indices of influenza patients undergoing different methods of treatment. Vopr Virusol Jan 1987.
8. Mata M et al. N-acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) inhibit mucin synthesis and pro-inflammatory mediators in alveolar type II epithelial cells infected with influenza virus a and B and with respiratory syncytial virus (RSV). Biochem Pharmacol Sept 2011.
9. Nantz et al. Supplementation with aged garlic extract improves both NK and T cell function and reduces the severity of cold and flu symptoms: a randomized, double- blind, placebo controlled nutrition intervention. Clin Nutr. Jun 2012.
10. Kim et al. Vitamin C is and essential Factor on the Anti-viral Immune Responses through the Production of Interferon - alpha beta at the initial stage of Influenza a virus (H3N2).
11. Cheng et al. An in vitro study on the pharmacological ascorbate treatment of influenza virus. Zhonghua Jie He He Hu Xi Za Zhi Jul 2012.
12. Berry et al. Vitamin D status has a linear association with seasonal infections and lung function in British Adults. Br J Nutr Nov 2011.
13. Charan J et al. Vitamin d for prevention of respiratory tract infections: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J. Pharmacol Pharmacother. Oct 2012.
14. Tantcheva et al. Effect of vitamin E and Vitamin C combination on experimental influenza virus infection. Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol May 2003.
15. Han et al. Effect of long term dietary antioxidant supplementation on influenza virus infection. J Gerontol a boil Sci Med Sci Octo 2000.
16. Brummer et al. The effect of selenium supplementation on vaccination response and immune function in adult horses. J. Anim Sci Aug 2013.
17. Yalcin et al. Zinc supplementation and TNF-alpha levels in vaccinated cardiac patients. J trace Elem Med Biol. Apr 2011.
18. Srivastava et al. Influenza a virus induced apoptosis: inhibition of DNA laddering and caspase-3 activity by zinc supplementation in cultured HeLa cells. Indian J Med Res May 2009.
19. Hour et al. Baicalein, Ethyl Acetate and Chloroform Extracts of Scutellaria baicalensis Inhibit the Neuraminidase Activity of Pandemic 2009 H1N1 and Seasonal Influenza a Viruses. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med Jun 2013.
20. Mochida K. Anti-influenza virus activity of Myrica rubra leaf ethanol extract evaluated using Madino-Darby canine kidney (MDCK) cells. Biosci Biotech Biochem. Nov 2008.
21. Serkedjieva J et al. Protective efficacy of an aerosol preparation obtained from Geranium sanguineum L in experimental influenza infection. Pharmazie Feb 2008.
22. Park et al. aronia melanocarpa and its components demonstrate antiviral activity against influenza viruses. Biochem Biophys Res Commun Oct 2013.
23. Krawitz et al. Inhibitory activity of standardized elderberry liquid extract against clinically-relevant human respiratory bacterial pathogens and influenza A and B viruses. BMC Complement Altern Med. Feb 2011.
24. Ha et al. a placebo-controlled trial of Korean red ginseng extract for preventing influenza like-illness in healthy adults. BMC Complement Altern Med Feb 2012.
25. Matsumoto et al. Effects of green tea catechins and theanine on preventing influenza infection among healthcare workers: a randomized controlled trials. BMC Complement Altern Med Feb 2011.
26. Caceres et al. Use of visual analgogue scale measurements (VAS) to assess the effectiveness of standardized Andrographispaniculata extract SHA-10 in reducing the symptoms of common cold. A randomized double blind-placebo study. Phytomedicine Oct 1999.
27. Li et al. Antiviral triterpenoids from the medicinalplant Schefflera hetaphylla. Phytotherapy Res May 2007.
28. Yingsakmongkon et al. In vitro inhibition of human influenza a virus infection by fruit juice concentrate of Japanese plum (Prunus mume SIEB et ZUCC). Biol Pharm Bull Mar 2008.
29. Chiou et al. 8-Prenylkaempferol Suppresses Influenza a Virus-induced RANTES Production in A549 Cells via Blocking P13K-Mediated Transcriptional Activationof NF-kB and IRF3. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med Jun 2011.
30. Fiore et al. Antiviral effects of Glycyrrhiza species. Phytother Res Feb 2008.
31. Nosaloya et al. Herbal polysaccharides and cough reflex. Respir Physiol Neurobiol. Jun 2013.
32. Kallon et al. Astragalus polysaccharide enhances immunity and inhibits H9N2 avian influenza virus in vitro and in vivo. J Anim Sci Biotechnol Jun 2013.
33. Ooi et al. Narcissus tazetta lectin shows strong inhibitory effects against respiratory syncytial virus influenza A (H1N1, H3N2, H5N1) and B viruses. J Biosci. Mar 2010.
34. Rajbhandari et al. Inhibitory effect of Bergenia ligulata on influenza virus A. Pharmazie Apr 2003.
35. Ooi et al. Purification and characterization of a new antiviral protein from the leaves of Pandanus amaryllifolius (Pandanaceae). Int J Biochem Cell Biol Aug 2004.
36. Kalus et al. Cistus incanus (CYSTUS052) for treating patients withinfection of theupper respiratory tract. A prospective randomised, placebo-controlled clinical study. Antiviral Res Dec 2009.
37. Wirotesangthong et al. Effects of Clinacanthus siamensis leaf extract on influenza virus infection. Microbiol Immunol Feb 2009.
38. Imanishi et al. Macrophage-mediated inhibitory effect of Zingiber officinale Rosc, a traditional oriental herbal medicine on the growth of influenza A/Aichi /2/68 virus. Am J Chin Med. 2006.
39. Badmaev et al. Protection of epithelial cells against influenza a virus by a plant derived biological response modifier Ledretan-96. Phytother Res Jun 2000.
40. Ryu et al. Pterocarpans and flanavones from Sophra flavescens displaying potent neuraminidase inhibition. Bioorg Med Chem Lett Dec 2008.
41. Lu et al. Identification of antiviral activity of Toddalia asiatica against influenza type a virus. Zhonggup Zhong Yao Za Zhi. Jul 2005.
42. Karunaj et al. Antimicrobial activity of Ulopterol isolated from Toddalia asiatica (L) Lam a traditional medicinal plant. J ethnopharmacol Mar 2012.
43. Di Pierro et al. Use of a standardized extract from Echinacea angustifolia (Polinacea) for the prevention of respiratory tract infections. Altern Med Rev Mar 2012.
44. Pleschka et al. anti-viral properties and mode of action of standardized Echinacea purpurea extract against highly pathogenic avian influenza virus (H5N1, H7N7) and swine origin H1N1 (S-OIV). Virol J Nov 2009.
45. Checconi P. The environmental Pollutant Cadmium Promotes Influenza Virus Replication in MDCK cells by altering their Redox state. Int J Mol Sci. Feb 2013.